Re: Boxed version of Fedora

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:

Ian Weller wrote:

| I really think this idea is neat, and is something missing from
| Fedora... it's not absolutely necessary, per se, but many other
| distributions have CDs you can buy that support the project.

If i recall the "contribute to Fedora via monies by non RHT entities"
bit was not possible for some reason (vague recollection being the
hassles to make that happen far outweigh actual collections) - does that
still hold ?

To some extend but we have found creative ways around that. Refer http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Contribute

Rahul