Re: Mandriva supports eee

Valent Turkovic wrote:
http://justingill.com/blog/2008/03/18/mandriva-linux-spring-2008-release-on-the-asus-eee-pc/

Interesting article.

I know there is eeedora but that is not an official fedora spin but a
project maintained by only one eee and fedora user [1]

Are there any plans to support eeedora project? there are milions of
eee sold and although xandros has made a nice UI for it the base
system has lost of issues if users want to install new software
(apt-get dependency hell because of conflicting xandros, debian,
ubuntu and eee repos).

It would help if you ask the question in one list instead of continuing to insist on posting messages all over. I already replied at

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2008-March/msg01978.html

Rahul