Re: Marketing Meeting for this week, please RSVP

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

Hello all. I was on PTO and missed this meeting last week -- but looks like it was chaos because of the network outage here at Red Hat HQ.

Also doesn't look like anybody bit on the meeting reschedulement for Saturday.

So.  Time to get back on the bike and start pedalling again.

My proposal: this Thursday, 1900 UTC (which is 3pm EDT).

Please either:
  a. RSVP with a yes; or

I'll be there!

~m