Re: Fedora 9 interviews - what's left

Rodrigo Menezes wrote:
Guys,

Any news about the interviews below? I wanna talk about Anaconda in the next one, I need to know if someone is covering this issue.

Cheers,

Rodrigo Menezes

I don't think anybody else is working on this now. So feel free to move ahead. Please post questions to the list before sending them off to the Anaconda team if possible.

Rahul