Fedora Marketing Meeting 3/6, recap

Hi folks.  The (very) quick recap:

We discussed the Marketing Plan document and made some modifications to the copy currently on the wiki. We discussed Target Audience and Brand Positioning, and our current thoughts are summed up on the Plan page:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/MarketingPlan

We feel like Target Audience is pretty strong, but we're going to continue to iterate over Brand Positioning. Once we have that right, we'll move on to Key Marketing Messages, and then the rest of our lives as a group will probably be spent refining our Strategies and Tactics.

Productive discussions, and exciting for people who enjoy the challenge of communicating The Big Fedora Message. Look forward to seeing more and more join the discussion over time.

Next meeting: next Thursday, 2000 UTC. (Note to US Americans: don't get caught by the time change! We will have the meeting at 2000 UTC, no matter what that means after we Spring Forward!)

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager