Beta Freeze - argh!

Argh all, the beta freeze is coming soon (next week according the
e-mail I just saw!) and so I'm thinking we really need to start work
on the release overview.

If you want to start filling out and updating
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/SingleSourceSummary that would
be really super awesome! I'll do my best to get on with it as well,
though getting towards the end of term here isn't great timing :S

Thoughts/ideas/feedback/questions?!

Best wishes,

Jon