Banner manipulation

I know lots of interviews take place and that marketing likes to get the
word out about them.  We've got a generic banner that can easily be
edited with interviewers name and put into the rotation, if someones
interested in doing that (and coming up with other ads for the banner
links) stop by the fedora-websites-list and we'll get you setup.

	-Mike