Re: Ubuntu Marketing ( on the Fedora Marketing List ? )

Mike Feravolo wrote:
Hello:

I am a little confused here, since I read also the Ubuntu Marketing
Mailing List. However it seems to me some people here want to restrict
my freedom to use propriety software if I choose to do so.

No. We merely won't support or encourage the use of proprietary software. You are free to do whatever you wish and it isn't even possible to restrict that.

Rahul