Re: KDE 4 interview

> That sucks. Can you prod people a bit more and see if we can get more of
>  the SIG involved with this?

I think it works OK with the two people, might get harder to follow
with more. Saying that, if more people wanted to answer questions that
would be awesome and they're more than welcome to do so!

I'll give it another few days before doing anything more with this to
see how things develop, and to catch up with real world things too!!

Jon