Re: Generic Fedora Poster Designs for Events

I think these look great. I really like the idea of breaking down the message into the three distinct stories (although I admittedly haven't read the copy too closely yet). From a brand manager's perspective, I would agree with the suggestion to revisit the background colors. I would recommend staying close to the Fedora "core" brand colors: blue, black and white. If the intent is to use these at events, and it's possible that the three posters would exist side-by-side, think about the *STRONG* brand statement that would make ... even from far away / across the ballroom.

JQA

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Clint Savage wrote:
Do we have svg's of these somewhere?  I want to put these up at LUGs
and a couple conferences I attend.  Are they approved by RedHat, not
that it matters for my personal use...

Absolutely, the SVG is in the same directory, just replace the png with svg in the URL.

(http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/fedora-poster-designs.svg)

I think the text might be kinda crack rock tho. I'm gonna make a blog post about them with the text in plain text to get a wider audience and see if I can get some revisions for the text.

I really do want to change the background colors too, they are a bit hideous. :(

~m

--
John Q. Adams
Brand Manager | Red Hat