Re: We suck at explaining stuff

David Nielsen wrote:
ons, 06 02 2008 kl. 18:00 +0000, skrev Jonathan Roberts:
Sure and an interview would fix that which I am well aware. If people
have time, contribute. Repeat: It isn't that we don't know what the
flaws are. It is that we don't have enough contributors to fix them.

+1  - I helped write that particular section and while I appreciate
the feedback I'd like the author to have known two things:

I love how people assume:

a) that I don't contribute
b) that man power is an excuse for making the same mistakes over and
over.

We assumed neither but unless we have contributors to the *marketing team*, this is really the best we can offer currently. My personal blog summary is not meant to be a vivid explanation of what every feature means from a end user perspective but just a brief summary. Sorry if that doesn't meet your requirements.

Rahul