Re: Fedora EasyLife

For sure, some features are not free.

Some fonts are not open source, not recomended to be added in the main Project.

Cheers,

Rodrigo Menezes

Rahul Sundaram escreveu:
Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:

Hi All!!

Can You test this software  ??

http://www.duli.googlepages.com/easylife-20080130-1.fc8.i386.rpm

Do you have the source code and SRPM published? At any rate, there are some very questionable bits in there.

* Bails out completely if yum-updatesd package is not installed
* Switches off SELinux with a claim of "no compromise of security" which may or may not be true.
* Installs corefonts? while we have liberation
* Media players has a typo

In general, I am not against the idea of providing a gui for common tasks and there are about a dozen floating around in Fedora but like the rest, the implementation here doesn't seem to be good.

Rahul

_______________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você! Experimente já e veja as novidades. http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/