Re: RPM Fusion Interview

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Hey all,

I'm just putting together an interview with the people from RPM Fusion
but I wanted to check that there are no problems with this going on the
Fedora Wiki - that is with the repository providing access to non-free
(and patented?) software?

IMO, it is ok since we are explicitly allowed to link to those repositories from our websites now. As a side note, Software affected by patents aren't excluded because we like patents but because we are limited by law. They are still Free software.

Rahul