Re: Fedora 9 name

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

I'm a member of both devel and marketing I didn't propose any names. I
would prefer it if it was a marketing effort but in the current form
marketing is just a news list without any direction sadly.  I'm hoping
this will change now with the new influx of people who know about
marketing (RH Folks) and some direction from our current and past
fearless leaders.

There are lot of work to do that is waiting on more volunteers. How about participating in those activities? A few examples,

* Do interviews based on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/FeatureList and help Jonathan Roberts

* Help me with the release notes for Fedora 9 releases. I am currently working on

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/Alpha/ReleaseNotes

* Help with https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2008-January/msg00096.html

I would appreciate if you people stop complaining about this being a news list or rant on codenames or whatever and do something useful. Thanks.

Rahul