Re: Fedora-marketing-list Digest, Vol 43, Issue 25

Hi all,
Why not to stay focused , no how get the people with the advantages of Fedora, than discuss
if a codename or another is properly or not?. Ridiculous is discuss this things. Reaction of
people of the "codename", What People?.....people who wants to use another option, are focused
on the option, not in the codename, this is a geek business, not "human" business....

We have more work to, strategy plans to spread Fedora, than lost our time to read this unnecesary discussion.

Besides, Codenames are traditional, and a thread about the usefulness of a codename is really ridiculous...

Best regards
--
Pablo Barrera