Re: Fedora 9

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:32:24 -0200
"Davidson Rodrigues Paulo" <davidsonpaulo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So sugestions are made on fedora-devel... Good to know this. :-) We
> need to make more and better sugestions, because if that list contains
> only the better names among all those suggested, I don't want to
> imagine the names that were not been approved...

No, these are just the names that cleared Legal.  Many many more were
suggested, and many of them were quite cool.  Unfortunately cool names
have a tendency of being used for other products, which lands us in
Legal trouble should we use them for Fedora.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (jkeating.livejournal.com)
Fedora Project          (fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating)