Re: Fedora 9

I must confess that the disease names (Marfan, Asperger, Tourette) Or the beast names (Dragicorn, Chupacabra, Woodwoose, Barmanou), are rather out of place... Especially the disease one... If you take into account what each of these syndromes affects, what's the message?. Since Werewolf, seems like mythic fauna has been set as a theme, of these new names I like Dragicorn the best, as the others have rather... odd associations (do we really want to link Fedora to a 'Sasquatch' or 'hominid' ape? Not to mention to the bloodsucking 'Chupacabra'?). The heroic character Chingachgook could be good name, but are we the last of our kind? Wouldn't 'Kingsport Town' infringe on copyrights due to the Song of the same name (by Bob Dylan for the curious)? And what's the reasoning behind the Mayonnaise name, anyway? I don't see Fedora being a 'condiment' of any sort.