Re: Res: Fedora 9

I can only agree with Henrique and Juan (hola tocayo!), these names are less powerful than the last round. I'm particularly concerned about that 'Chupacabra' name (does the one responsible for it and the voters even know or understand what it stands for, or what does it mean?). Sure I can do my part by not voting for it, but the choices are rather... slim.