Fedora Electronics Lab - Linux For You Current Issue

Hi

I couldn't find any information online about this but one of the local Linux users group members notified that Linux For You magazine current issue bundles Fedora Electronics Lab Live CD. This print magazine claims to be the only Asian print magazine dedicated to Linux and has tens of thousands of copies circulation rate. Since they also run a sister magazine called Electronics For You, they have a good interest in electronics which probably explains the choice. I thought it was pretty interesting info to pass on. I will post an update once I get to see a copy.

Rahul