Re: Fedora 9 Interview series

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
I was thinking about starting to get organised for the Fedora 9 series
of interviews soon. I probably won't start drawing up questions for
these until the new year as I'm not going to have much net access for
the next few weeks, but I figure I'd draw up a hit list of interviews
that would be cool to do. If anyone wants to pick any of them up that
would be awesome - and if anybody is interested but would like some
advice, I can probably help out here too (there's probably people on the
list who can do a better job at this than me!!)...

How about an interview about games and the games spin? F8's Games Spin totally kick ass and F9 should kick even more. On top of that, games is a topic with huge potential to score big time to readers on places like digg.