Re: Distrowatch on Fedora this year

On 12/17/2007 06:49 PM, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
I still think we can do an even better job at highlighting the great
work that our developers do, the new features they create and how this
gets into upstream! But let's also remember that we are *definitely*
making progress in this regard!!!

Absolutely. And I didn't mean to slight the work that you or others are doing in this front. Thanks for the work, it really is appreciated.

I'll start a new thread later on about things that we can do to keep
improving in this regard, because while it's useful to be aware of
mis-perceptions etc it's far more productive to talk about what we can
specifically do that will keep improving the Feodra Marketing effort...

Agreed.  Thanks.