Interview with Brian Stevens

Hi,

Brian Stevens is the president of engineering of CTO of Red Hat. People might remember him here from an earlier discussion...

http://www.linuxworld.com/community/?q=node/1749

"What else can we expect to see from new Red Hat offerings? Should we just watch Fedora or where else can we learn about new stuff coming down the pipe? Everything that we have under development is happening in public. I think that we stand unique in that and that the media and our customers are usually well aware of technology that's going to be coming from Red Hat long before we productize it. So, Fedora 8, just made available in the last week, had 54,000 downloads and installs that we can even measure in the first four days, a vibrant development community around next generation technology whether that be KVM or appliances or spins or network manager improvements. So, Fedora is absolutely the place to watch the OS evolve.""

Rahul