An old hat with new tricks: Fedora 8 officially released

Hi

That just about sums it up.

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20071108-an-old-hat-with-new-tricks-fedora-8-officially-released.html

"I've been experimenting with Fedora 8 test 3, and I like what I see. This is a nice release with a pretty sweet assortment of features that you won't find anywhere else. Fedora still manages to differentiate itself and rise above many other contenders by delivering early access to new technologies."

Rahul