graphics

I was just browsing mugshot as I do. I know Nicu has some dvd/cd covers
and other graphics on his site which are brilliant.  I just wanted to
say I found these today as well and I have to say all this art is
brilliant.

http://www.molaora.com/index.php/blog/show/CD-cover.html

There are other bits and pieces on the site so have a look around.
Maybe we need to create a fedora art pack of sorts?  Cause I'm really
liking all the graphics being released from Nicu and others.

Only thing though is that I love how the desktop background changes
colours in F8 so I'm not to sure if we would lose that if we switched
backgrounds.

Cheers,

Marc