Re: Website selling linux computers

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
We had a list a long time ago on companies that sell linux computers/laptops on the wiki. I have just found this website and it looks quite cheap compared to where I live.

http://www.fc64.org/

Can we update the list on the wiki?
Someone needs to confirm how authentic they are first I think.

Rahul

How would we go about doing that?

Contact them for more details. Enquire if anyone has successfully done business with them. See if we can improve the OEM relationship.

Rahul