Re: [Fwd: Re: Get Fedora]

Mike McGrath wrote:
Please vote on this:

options are:

Both

Just gnome

You've got till wed.  :)

Well, this is a bad thing to vote on:
- KDE supporters will naturally vote "both";
- GNOME supporters will not vote at all, as they don't want to be labeled selfish bastards.

I don't vote :p

Re: Get Fedora
From:
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 06:40:46 +0530
To:
Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxx>

To:
Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
CC:
"For maintainers and developers of all formal Fedora websites." <fedora-websites-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

Mike McGrath wrote:
I'd actually argue thats a marketing decision (whether or not KDE is linked on the get fedora page or not)

Yes it is. So if I had to make the marketing decision, I would agree that GNOME and KDE should be both highlighted there. Also if only official spins can be mirrored, they both must be considered official spins.