Re: Fedora Banner for TuxMachines.org

Marek Mahut wrote:

Karlie, I think that the best to do it's to link it to Fedora 8
announcement when it's out. Regarding Free Media Program, it's unlikely
that someone clicks on banner and starts sending free media to others, imho.

Why would you think that no one is willing to sponsor media?

On-Disk.com customers send more media than just about anyone and I was sort of hoping that the marketing team would help market Free Media by way of sponsorships.

Forget I mentioned anything. I can find another project who would like the banner space.