Re: New Meeting Minute Format

Forgive my not sending kudos to the whole list. If I were a more regular contributor I'd feel more confident that doing so was the right thing.

I REALLY like the HTML formatting. Color coding each participant makes it MUCH faster to read and make sense of the discussion. Well done! There are rather a lot of meetings for which that kind of transformation would be quite useful.

Thanks for doing it, and making the translator into a program so others can make it happen easily.

-Bill

----

William Cattey
Linux Platform Coordinator