Re: Fedora: Freedom is a Feature.

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

What do people think of this as "The Slogan" of Fedora?

Max and I gave a Fedora talk at the Triangle Linux Users Group not too long ago. Luis Villa was in attendance as well, and in the audience participation segment of the talk, Luis slipped this gem in.

It's been rolling around in my head ever since.  What do you folks think?

Wow, I really like it... It succinctly points out how we are different from other distros, and I think our defining characteristic.... the alliteration is nice too :)

~m