Re: Fedora merchandise ideas

H. Guémar wrote:
merchandises are a great way to promote communities and products.
But we should be careful not to confuse people, some still does not distinguish FedoraProject from RedHat. For instance, merely rebranding the "Truth Happens" T-shirt wouldn't help developing a FedoraProject identity,
we should develop our own colorscheme and catch lines.

Sure, it could be "Infinite Freedom" or whatever, but for *me* the big question: how can I, living in East Europe, buy such things without paying an arm and a leg for international shipping?

Yeah, I know the answer: make my own at local print shops... and pay an arm and a leg because I need such small quantities (or settle for poor quality).