Re: Visual: Mirrors vs Users

Mike McGrath wrote:
> I wrote a little call to help post today as well as a comparison of
> where our users are vs mirrors.  This is using a small sampling of
> people that have connected to our mirrors site.  Not an exact science
> but interesting none the less, thought I'd share.
>
> http://mmcgrath.livejournal.com/8797.html

FWIW, there is a need to have more Fedora mirrors in China. Downloading/
Updating packages was quite a pain until a mirror (thanks to Candis) was
setup. I was complained when I attended BLUG in Beijing. But if there are
any Chinese volunteers here who is able to setup a mirror, that would really
help our users *a lot*.

Eugene