Create custom versions of Fedora by 'respinning' it with Revisor

Hi

A nice detailed review of revisor in Fedora 7. Note that revisor now supports a command line interface, RHEL 5 too and is in the EPEL repository.

http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/2415-7343_11-157495.html

"I was skeptical about Fedora 7 when it first came out, but the Revisor tool removes any of the skepticism brought about by the idea of "spins." Revisor will allow you to truly create your own version of Fedora: you can create KDE-only, GNOME-only, or no-GUI-server-only. I was very close to dropping Fedora as my OS of choice, but Revisor has, well, revised that opinion"

Rahul