Re: First stickers

Gerold Kassube wrote:

for bothering you again ...
please be aware of the logo guidlines by using the Fedora Logo. Afaik
there is trademark on the logo also on the sign himself. So it's also
important for all of us to use and live these guidlines ...

If I broke the guidelines, please tell, I will be happy to correct the problems or take out the images if the problem can't be solved (note: I think things like the monochrome version does not break the guidelines, it is tweaked for cheap printing).