Re: Fedora 8 Buildup

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Very nicely done I like it.  Explains a lot of things to me because I have
Bluetooth as well.  I do have to say I was sceptical originally when this
idea was floated.  Now that I'm seeing the results I'm inclined to say I was
wrong and this is a brilliant idea.  Keep up the good work. :)

Thanks!! Hopefully they'll all be as good...Unfortunately I haven't
been able to dub sound as I'm struggling with my mic setup :(

Perhpas a bit of CC licensed background music though?

That would work as long as it is not glaring. Btw, your questions should be bold or italic in the interview and not the answers. All bold answers makes it difficult to read.

Rahul