Re: Fedora 8 Buildup

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
I've just put the first completed "feature" on my personal wiki
space...would prefer a bit of feedback before doing anything else with
it.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JonathanRoberts/F8BuildUp/Bluetooth

I had some trouble getting the attachment uploaded it so I've put it
on my own server for now and linked to it.

That's nice. Would you able to do a voice over explaining what's happening?

Some info on how to do this is available at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ScreenCasting

Rahul