Using "Fedora"

Hi,
My friend develop an application to help person to install MP3, DIVX and ... codecs.
he want to give the name "fedora goodies" to the application .
I want to know if it's possible to use the word  fedora or a trade mark or license exist to bann it ? ?

Thanks

--
M'BAREK Med Nihed,
Fedora Ambassador, TUNISIA, Northern Africa