Fedora 7: Community remix

Hi

There are folks frequently asking, can I setup a wiki the way Fedora does it? If you are trying to build a community and want to leverage the same tools and infrastructure Fedora does, this article is for you.

http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/08/07/fedora-7-community-remix/#more-296

"One of the popular features of Fedora 7 is the ability to remix Fedora and build your own custom version. Now don’t get me wrong–building a new distribution is nice. But what about those who wish to create their own Fedora-based project? How do you grow a complete community in an enterprise environment or in the general public? Thanks to some of the lesser-known features, anyone can use the exact same tools that make Fedora, well… Fedora."

Rahul