Re: Fedora's mid-life crisis

Gian Paolo Mureddu wrote:
Rahul Sundaram escribió:
Use bugzilla. A rant here doesn't change anything. The Apt page already explains the choice of Yum in detail. Repository management has been discussed in fedora-devel if you want to know the details.

Rahul

That is the issue. I *have* use bugzilla, but just as easily been disregarded with numerous arguments (not satisfying enough, but, hey! I'm no programmer nor maintainer, so I can't complain about the reasons, right?). At any rate, it was pretty much clear that there was "not a need" for many of the enhancements I proposed. Again, who am I to argue with the maintainers/programmers?

Assumptions and arguments aren't going to yield any benefits. So that's true. The relevant maintainers are pretty busy too. I got a guy sending patches now which is pretty effective.

Rahul