Re: Fedora's mid-life crisis

Bob Staaf wrote:

Yes I did read the article at the link you provided.  I wasn't trying to
make any kind of statement, it was a question.  I had read all the recent
articles regarding the Red Hat Global Desktop and talk of proprietary codecs
and what would appear to be a product outside of the typical enterprise
focus of current Red Hat products and then today I see what appears to be
indications of a change or at least talk of a change in focus for Fedora.

Unrelated to each other completely.

Having already been through a change with my favorite disto, I
get touchy when there is talk of messing with the focus of Redhat and now
Fedora.

Ah ok. That makes it more understandable but what are you worried about currently in the discussions?

Rahul