Re: Red Hat Launches New Package Repository for Enterprise Linux

Bryan J Smith wrote:

At least if I was a product manager at Red Hat,
that's just the line I would have to draw for SLA reasons.

Good thing you aren't and Daniel Riek is ;-).Seriously though, the SLA might be a hurdle and this is one of the reasons I clarified it in the EPEL FAQ and some notes can be added within the repository file and other places too.

With the current state, EPEL has low visibility for RHEL users and we will be discussing that with product management folks.

Rahul