Re: Infinite Freedom???

Rodrigo Padula wrote:
If the Free Software Foundation says that the use of non free firmwares
affect our freedom, us must take this in consideration when including this
in the distribution.

We did.

If the firmware isn't free or "modifiable", if we dont have this permission
our freedom is not infinite, it is finite.

...says the person behind a gmail.com address. Please go complain to google, too.

I think that firmwares would not have to be distributed in fedora Medias
(CDS, DVDS).

Thanks for your opinion.  We disagree.