Fedora Repos on DVD

I haven't gotten much feed back from the Fedora Community on ways to
boost capacity (even just keep up with..) Free Media.

What I've come up with here is to offer the Fedora Repos on DVD [1].

Complete Fedora 7 Repository on 3 DVDs. Includes the two Release Repository DVDs and the Updates Repository as of June 15, 2007,

Each set we ship from On-Disk.com will include three Free Media Sponsorhsips so I would be grateful if you could digg this [2]

~Karlie

[1] http://on-disk.com/product_info.php/products_id/288
[2] http://digg.com/linux_unix/Fedora_7_Repository_on_DVDs