Re: Review: Fedora 7

You are somewhat correct, but what i have noticed is that there is a great difference between FC6 and fedora 7. so as far as GNU/Linux distributions are concerned, we are moving towards a new maturity. Now our goal should not be to make each release revolutionary but how to make each one of them according to our community standards and how to improve our selves that would in the true means would be revolutionary!