Re: rotating banners, first idea

One other comment that I forgot until I ate some lunch -
I think the vertical height of the banner needs to be a bit less ( or the vertical height of the title graphics needs to be more). The two vertical dimensions are a bit too much the same to my eye. By increasing the vertical dimension difference, it would increase the distinction of the messages imparted by the two graphics. You might want to invoke the old Greek Golden Section rule which would make the banner 84 pixels tall instead of 89.

I again took the liberty of editing your mock up -

<http://www.silveroaks.com/images/new-mock-2cd.png>

I put yours in one Firefox tab and mine in the other and then clicked back and forth between the tabs to see the difference.
Maybe too subtle of a change to be worth while.

Thanks again for listening,

Charles Dostale