Re: [Fwd: release announcements]

Karsten Wade wrote:
FYI ...

Paul and I worked out an idea, I'll be doing a draft tonight.  Anyone
want to be in the writing party?  Send me an email (here or directly),
and I'll draft you.  You lose the element of surprise and fun, but you
help us make it funnier. :)

I would want to be involved. Did we get word from rel eng on the device name and labels notice? Is it really bad to yum upgrade?

Rahul