Re: Mascot - Blue Arrara

On 4/9/07, Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Alex Maier wrote:
> Well, unless we are seriously considering marketing Fedora to
> kindergarden demographic, I doubt that we need a mascot. But hey, who
> am I to doubt the wisdom of the majority vote?

Linux has tux the penguin
BSD has chuck the demon guy

Yes as logos, and we have one too, just not one that is easily made in
form of a cuddly stuffed doll.

Are Linux and BSD catered towards kindergarteners?

I am simply saying that I do not see any reason to add a cuddly mascot
to our existing brand palette.

Has Tux not been successful?

Very, and this discussion is proof.