Re: FEDORA MASCOT

On 3/22/07, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nayyar Ahmad wrote:
> On 3/22/07, *Nicu Buculei* wrote:
>     Nayyar Ahmad wrote:
>      >
>      > what tool have been used to create the last Bee ? i.e.
>      >
>     http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Mascot?action="">
>     <
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Mascot?action="">>

>     Inkscape (with the calligraphic tool) and a Wacom tablet (the tablet is
>
> calligraphic tools comes with Inkscape or you using external? can you
> name that tool as well, btw, i like your free hand art :-D

Yes, is one of the basic tools in Inkscape, along with freehand lines
and  bezier curves.

Start Inkscape and go in the menu to Help > Tutorials > Inkscape:
Calligraphy

Another reading source is
http://tavmjong.free.fr/INKSCAPE/MANUAL/html/Paths-Creating.html#Paths-Calligraphy

excellent, in fact i wanted to do some stuff in calligraphy, it will help me alot.

If you have more questions on the subject, let's move the discussion on
a more appropriate place.

--
nicu

Nayyar Ahmad