Re: FEDORA MASCOT

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, Christopher Aillon wrote:

Additionally, this is the wrong forum to vote. We can set up polls if need be on fp.o, etc. but restricting the vote to only this list seems unfair to all the contributors and users we have who may not be subscribed here who might have a say in the mascot of the community project.

Voting... meh.

Vote by doing something. If you like a particular mascot, send it to everyone you know.

If we end up with an "official" mascot that The Proletariat Voted Upon For The Good Of The Community, I don't know that we're any better off.

--g