Re: FEDORA MASCOT

Naoki escribió:
Or my favourite option...

* Platypus - The greatest animal on the planet, built up from many small
strange parts you can find elsewhere in nature. The most bizarre animal
around, and at the same time perfectly suited to the environment in
which it lives.

Already taken, it's the mascot for Darwin, the actual OS of MacOS X (MacOS X without Quartz and Aqua)
I'd be all for a Lion or a Tiger (my favorite big cats)