Re: FEDORA MASCOT

hymno3 wrote:
Before the entire animal kingdom is passing by, does anyone have an idea
of the kind of procedures such ideas should be going through, with the
fedora art team and all? There's no democracy in designish/artistic
taste.

I just forwarded the subject to the Art Team along with a call to action.

Before it is taken too seriously, let's contact a few artistic types to
see how they feel and what things they've been coming up with. I have
the feeling there are quite competent artists in the fedora art team.

And I think this project could be a very important jump start for the team.

Or else, post a few links with drawings, sketches, suggestions, people
have already made. Otherwise, it is getting quite meaningless.

nicu